 Space / 34606
Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 08:06:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:

Pics with annoying banter:

<http://mocpages.com/moc.php/4387>

Why dont you have your own blog where you constantly keep me enjoyed with your
comedy?

Best quotes:
" Like all fascist nations, the Reich is ultimately doomed. By refusing to use
'blay' colored parts, its days are numbered. Damn you Lego!, and your 'focus
groups' of 13 year old girls that decide the fate of the company. " O snap,
BURRRN. One of the most hilarious burns ever i might add.

"giant blue flaming sword, horns, pilot with shaggy hair, effeminate voice and
oversized eyes sold seperately." Dont you have any consideration for Soren's
feelings? :]

" 3. My mom is no longer available for Bar-Mitzvahs, batchelor parties, or your
tribal "coming of age" ceremoines. Due to popular demand I've decreased her
availability and increased her fee. Sorry boys. " There goes our friday nights.

"by the time you read this caption, this project will be torn down." Even though
its sad such a great MOC has to go... still funny

" So its not the best moc I've ever built, or even the second best...its still
better than looking at another bionicle moc, or having a red-hot poker shoved
into your ear. " All bionicle MOCs arent bad, its just me, thraxis, and cajun
have all stopped building. :P

I would comment on the MOC but you already know what its kick ass. Next time i
expect a full essay of jokes, maybe some pickup lines for all of us with girl
trouble. I know you have to fend off the women.