 Space / 34596
Subject:
Ministry Of Information Retrieval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:00:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

When making your summer travel plans, don't forget the Reich.

Pics with annoying banter:

<http://mocpages.com/moc.php/4387>

Just the pics:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=88089>

The State appreciates your sacrifice.
-Keith

Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:34:38 GMT

Hmm, keep your eyes on that Jr. Marshal Hoffmann.  I suspect he's really a
degenerate hippy working undercover.

Great MOC.  How do you keep the evil feline invader in check, anyway?  My feline
invader tends to want to chew up the softer plant pieces--not so much an issue
for the largely-paved Reich.

My favorite little detail is probably the remote drone design.  Also the trans
yellow tiles around the captured dissident.

Bruce

Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval