 Space / 34597
Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:34:38 GMT

Hmm, keep your eyes on that Jr. Marshal Hoffmann.  I suspect he's really a
degenerate hippy working undercover.

Great MOC.  How do you keep the evil feline invader in check, anyway?  My feline
invader tends to want to chew up the softer plant pieces--not so much an issue
for the largely-paved Reich.

My favorite little detail is probably the remote drone design.  Also the trans
yellow tiles around the captured dissident.

Bruce