 Space / 34736
Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 21:37:28 GMT

Oooooo.  I like it!  The last bastion of hope for original gray.  All the little
details that seem to be your best trademark just wow me.  I especially like the
boat.  It's very simple, yet deadly efficient, just like the Iron Reich.  And
the "manly men marching off to do manly things," such as retrieving information
from those who don't want to give it (dang hippies),  very nice indeed.  I even
see Jr. Marshall Hoffman is...enjoying his stay.  Over all, very perfectly done.

Chris McNamee