 Space / 34713
Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 07:49:37 GMT

Eric....take my hand, and repeat after me...

"I MUST STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER...."
"My rainbow bots are coming to rescue me... Jama is doing the best he can to hit
the power button on my laptop..."

Attention viewers, the role of Captain Killjoy will now be played by Scott
Lyttle.  You remind me of one of those guys in football who jumps on the pile
after the guy is down, and the play is dead.

Granted, MoIF is cool...but all things in moderation, ok, Eric? ;)

If you want moderation...stick to .western, .trains or .underground, E adds some
badly needed color to this site.  Even if he was a little over the top in his
posting, I think he's earned some lattitude.  Thanks for your vigilance against
Eric, the secret cabal who seem to delight in disparaging him will doubtless
promote you to full membership.  Scott...Take my hand and repeat after me... "I
must unclench".

-Keith
follow up to .geek, cause after all, we're all geeks here.