 Space / 34625
Re: Resurfacing, civilian MOC entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:12:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Ladasky wrote:
   Mark Sandlin’s Civilian MOC Contest finally drew me out. Here’s my entry -- the Sunfish land-speeder, or hover-car, whatever you want to call it.

... That, and the desire to de-SPUD some of my kid’s Bionicle parts, inspired this MOC.

That’s some beautiful integration of Bionicle there- reminds me of Jon Palmer’s (M?)-Wing. The concept and execution are spot on. And it even looks like you have folding landing gear. Very nice work.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com