 Space / 34625
    Re: Resurfacing, civilian MOC entry —Tony Hafner
   (...) That's some beautiful integration of Bionicle there- reminds me of Jon Palmer's (M?)-Wing. The concept and execution are spot on. And it even looks like you have folding landing gear. Very nice work. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Resurfacing, civilian MOC entry —John Ladasky
   Hi, Tony, Thanks for the compliments! (...) Actually, it reminds me of (URL) Travis Kunce's Blizzard>. I felt pretty chagrined when Travis unveiled his model. Yours Truly was still debating which digital camera to buy to photograph his own MOCs. As (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)