 Space / 34612
    Resurfacing, civilian MOC entry —John Ladasky
   Hi, folks, Long time, no see. I've been lurking here for years. Fatherhood and work keep me busy. All the great MOCs have been inspiring. Mark Sandlin's Civilian MOC Contest finally drew me out. Here's my entry -- the (URL) Sunfish land-speeder>, or (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Resurfacing, civilian MOC entry —Tony Hafner
     (...) That's some beautiful integration of Bionicle there- reminds me of Jon Palmer's (M?)-Wing. The concept and execution are spot on. And it even looks like you have folding landing gear. Very nice work. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Resurfacing, civilian MOC entry —John Ladasky
     Hi, Tony, Thanks for the compliments! (...) Actually, it reminds me of (URL) Travis Kunce's Blizzard>. I felt pretty chagrined when Travis unveiled his model. Yours Truly was still debating which digital camera to buy to photograph his own MOCs. As (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Resurfacing, civilian MOC entry —Yaron Dori
     (...) A great example how you can use Bionicles parts for a good MOC. Excellent work:) Yaron "Webrain" Dori (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Resurfacing, civilian MOC entry —Paul B Hartzog
   (...) wonderful. you should sell those as kits. -paul (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Resurfacing, civilian MOC entry —John Ladasky
   (...) Gosh, Paul, do you like it that much? Thanks! Perhaps if some other people expressed some interest, I might consider doing a run of kits. But I was actually planning to do an exploded view and give the design away on Brickshelf. It doesn't (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)