 Space / 29774
Re: Bizzard MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:33:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
   Kane StarCrafters is pleased to continue our tradition of excellence and unveil our latest Luxury SportsCraft.

The Blizzard

Much like the our recent release the Phoenix, the Blizzard’s lines are defined by our new OmniSection(TM) panels. This technology allows this stylish two seater to have a super spacious cockpit while the dual scarab canopies provide the most headroom of any craft in our fleet.

enjoy and LMKWYT

Travis, this MOC is cool, but I like your Phoenix better. The colors are great and the use of Bionicle parts is awesome, but the ship seems a little ‘unbalanced’ to me. The tiny pinprick of a nose doesn’t look big enough with the large canopy. Maybe if you could replace the two-piece canopy (which is cool in itself) with the A-wing or Jedi Starfighter canopy.

Just my two bricks,

Nathan (sigless) Wells

Lord of the LEGO