 Space / 29733
Re: Bizzard MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:24:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
   Kane StarCrafters is pleased to continue our tradition of excellence and unveil our latest Luxury SportsCraft.

The Blizzard

(snip)

enjoy and LMKWYT

tk

Okay, I just have to say, I really liked the Pheonix, but this is pretty freaking sweet. The use of the dual canopies is inspired and the construction of the front half is very tight. This one screams ‘sports model’. It reminds me of a friend’s Miata that he races on the weekends.

Sean “Still searching for a sig fig” Forbes