 Space / 29770
Re: Bizzard MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:11:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Orion Pobursky wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
   Kane StarCrafters is pleased to continue our tradition of excellence and unveil our latest Luxury SportsCraft.

The Blizzard

Much like the our recent release the Phoenix, the Blizzard’s lines are defined by our new OmniSection(TM) panels. This technology allows this stylish two seater to have a super spacious cockpit while the dual scarab canopies provide the most headroom of any craft in our fleet.

enjoy and LMKWYT

tk
Co-Curator of .Space

CEO Kane StarCrafters
CEO ExtraGlobal Express

Who says Bioncle parts are useless? You just proved that if you use little bit of creativity there are no useless parts (or colors).

-Orion

Thanks Orion,

I kinda get the feeling that bricks are on the way out, so its a matter of can we train? I’m gonna try.

tk
Co-Curator of .Space

CEO Kane StarCrafters
CEO ExtraGlobal Express