 Space / 29769
Re: Bizzard MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:07:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Koudys wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
   Kane StarCrafters is pleased to continue our tradition of excellence and unveil our latest Luxury SportsCraft.

The Blizzard

It’s a very nice looking ship. The way you .spacers use parts continues to amaze me daily. The dual canopies is a very nifty set-up!

What caught my eye originally to read this thread is the ‘Bizzard MOC’ title (with the dropped ‘L’) I thought it was some dyslexic inference to WKRP--

snip

   Dave K

Dave,

thanks for the props, but the subject was a total typo... sorry.

tk
Co-Curator of .Space

CEO Kane StarCrafters
CEO ExtraGlobal Express