 Space / 29732

Subject:
Bizzard MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:04:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Kane StarCrafters is pleased to continue our tradition of excellence and unveil our latest Luxury SportsCraft.

The Blizzard

Much like the our recent release the Phoenix, the Blizzard’s lines are defined by our new OmniSection(TM) panels. This technology allows this stylish two seater to have a super spacious cockpit while the dual scarab canopies provide the most headroom of any craft in our fleet.

enjoy and LMKWYT

tk
Co-Curator of .Space

CEO Kane StarCrafters