 Space / 29773
Re: PCS G.I.D.E.O.N. Class
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:24:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Spacers.

It seems 3vil is thriving in our universe. The 3vil Admiral, Dr Cranium, the always pesky Dr. Terrible, and the Eastern Block are even at this moment formulating plans to stomp on the free peoples of space. The Vanguard and PCS forces are stretched thin, thus prompting the design and construction of a new Multi-role vessel. Introducing:

Post classic moderation pics here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=65822

WOW. ‘nuff said.

PCS kicks @$$!!

Nathan (sigless) Wells