 Space / 29572
Re: SS-A Paladin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 03:08:48 GMT

snip

   I really like the grey slopage behind the cockpit! It really makes the canopy look smooth.

. . .

   Not too excited about the wing shape, though

The SS-A Paladin is a great ship. I agree that the cockpit design is really outstanding. I also really like the exploded views you provided showing how all that SNOT came together. You make it look really easy. I also like the missle racks on the underside of the wing.

I also agree about the wing shape. They seem a little too bulky (area-wise) when compared to the sleekness of the rest of the ship. If they were either swept back at a sharper anle or they were narrower (shorter chord) then the entire ship might look better proportioned??

Anyways, just my opinions.. Overall, it does really look good.

regards, drc