 Space / 29572
    Re: SS-A Paladin —Douglas R. Clark
   snip (...) . . . (...) The SS-A Paladin is a great ship. I agree that the cockpit design is really outstanding. I also really like the exploded views you provided showing how all that SNOT came together. You make it look really easy. I also like the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SS-A Paladin —Philip Painter
   (...) Thanks for the comments and criticisms, Paul and Doug. The wing shape is probably something I could work on—out of all the shapes I tried I like it the best, but I confess I'm not completely satisfied with it either. I didn't want it to be a (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)