 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1619
1618  |  1620
Subject:
SS-A Paladin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:31:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Finally took some pics of the Super Striker Advanced Paladin:

Deep links:

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Thanks to everyone who gave me criticisms and suggestions while building this.

The SS-A Paladin features a payload of eight Improved Starlite Warheads, two blasters, and an integrated beam cannon. The powerful beam cannon can fire three times and remain within safe energy parameters. An additional shot can be made using emergency energy stores.

The SS-A Paladin also features a super computer, which sits behind the pilot, to assist in target identification, data, and acquisition, statistical outcome data, and navigation. The computer-assisted flight frees the pilot to concentrate on maneuvers—making the Paladin a more effective dog-fighter than it’s experimental predecessor.