 Space / 26730
Re: Matrix Weapon Tech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:39:16 GMT

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HIu8Jv.1zts@lugnet.com...
To my knowledge all we've seen is the EMP used in the first movie.  There • was
also the laser thing that Tank used on Cypher, but I don't know if that • sort of
thing could be mounted on the exterior of the ship.

I don't own the first movie, so I might be missing something.

So, aside from the EMP device, what sort of weapons do you think Zion • would put
on a hovership?  Like maybe a smaller, more maneuverable, meaner • hovership. >:D

All responses welcome!

You're not going to put the EMP on it, are you?  How would you use it
without kocking out your own hovership?

--
Markham Carroll

BoogaTech Ships & Construction: