 Space / 2450
Re: Space Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:50:10 GMT

I have "microfig" and "nanofig" lumped into the same category because,
again, I can't afford to give that many different prizes.

Happy building,

~Mark

In lugnet.space, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote:

Ok, everyone... I'd like to organize a contest for creating non-military
Space vehicles. The first thing I need to do is come up with categories.

Here are the ones I can think of:

Personal -  Space Cars, Family vehicles, etc.

Commercial - Moving vans, shuttles, FedEx vans, freighters

Service - Police, Medical, Sanitation, etc.

I figure I'd have minifig and microfig scale for each category, and then
one single overall winner.

Sound good? Do I need more categories?

...I would like to see a 'microfig' scale category using the scale I use on • the Intuise
http://www.wildlink.com/lego/jain/ships/sde_intuise/index.htm (aka, a • person = 1 1x1
cylinder +2 round plates) (idea borrowed from Sproaticus who • borrowed it from others :-) I
like working in that scale (at least at the moment :-)

...I would call anything smaller scale 'nanofig' (but then again, that's just • me)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)