 Space / 2419
Re: Space Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 21:47:25 GMT

Andy,

1) go buy a disposable camera if you don't have a regular 35mm

1a) OR, check your yellow pages for a place that rents digital cameras.
They do exist. If you are able to do this, skip to step 4.

2) get the film developed and have them make you a photodisk

3) take the photodisk to one of those internet-by-the minute places
(they're everywhere)

4) upload to a free site like Brickshelf or Geocities.

5) Show us your stuff.

~Mark

In lugnet.space, Andy Verner writes:

I'm Andy, the guy with no scanner, no digital camera, and no LDraw • skills.
Therefore I'm Andy, the guy who can't show anyone what he builds. • ::snif::

-Andy &&