 Space / 2416
Re: Space Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 21:06:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
Looks like im going to have to finsh my microfig scale cargo ship, either that
or take the guns of one of my other ships.

pat J
http://www.plscp.com

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Ok, everyone... I'd like to organize a contest for creating non-military
Space vehicles. The first thing I need to do is come up with categories.

Here are the ones I can think of:

Personal -  Space Cars, Family vehicles, etc.

Commercial - Moving vans, shuttles, FedEx vans, freighters

Service - Police, Medical, Sanitation, etc.

I figure I'd have minifig and microfig scale for each category, and then
one single overall winner.

Sound good? Do I need more categories?

LMKWYT,

~Mark

...Sigh.

I'm Andy, the guy with no scanner, no digital camera, and no LDraw skills.
Therefore I'm Andy, the guy who can't show anyone what he builds.  ::snif::

-Andy &&