 Space / 2388
2387  |  2389
Subject:
Space Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 20:25:21 GMT

Ok, everyone... I'd like to organize a contest for creating non-military
Space vehicles. The first thing I need to do is come up with categories.

Here are the ones I can think of:

Personal -  Space Cars, Family vehicles, etc.

Commercial - Moving vans, shuttles, FedEx vans, freighters

Service - Police, Medical, Sanitation, etc.

I figure I'd have minifig and microfig scale for each category, and then
one single overall winner.

Sound good? Do I need more categories?

LMKWYT,

~Mark