 Space / 2424
Re: Space Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 00:04:13 GMT

Nope. This is a contest for vehicles used by regular folks like you and
me.

~Mark

In lugnet.space, Jeff Elliott writes:
Just curious:  Are you willing to consider space stations?  Not bases
(ground installations), but "2001:ASO", or C.J.Cherryh type orbital
stuff?  Otherwise I'm going to have to put engines on a research station
:)  It's - uh - a *science* ship. Yeah, that's the ticket :)

Jeff

Mark Sandlin wrote:

Ok, everyone... I'd like to organize a contest for creating non-military
Space vehicles. The first thing I need to do is come up with • categories.

Here are the ones I can think of:

Personal -  Space Cars, Family vehicles, etc.

Commercial - Moving vans, shuttles, FedEx vans, freighters

Service - Police, Medical, Sanitation, etc.

I figure I'd have minifig and microfig scale for each category, and then
one single overall winner.

Sound good? Do I need more categories?

LMKWYT,

~Mark