 Robotics / 9671
9670  |  9672
Subject:
RCX Web Server
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:24:19 GMT

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: detecting goal objects at a distance

Thanks a lot Ben! I'm going to look for some of those IR LEDs and make some experiments. Mario (...) appropriate (...) it (...) higly (...) a (...) made (...) LEDs (...) the (...) together (...) and (...) know (...) etc. (...) filter. (...) nice (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)