 Robotics / 9627
Re: detecting goal objects at a distance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 22:52:38 GMT

Ben Jackson wrote:

IR Photography, of course.  Lookup Kodak HIE, for example.  The filters you are
looking for are Wratten #87 and 87C.  If you look at them they appear to be
black because they pass no visible light.  I believe the difference between the
two is exactly which IR wavelengths they pass, but I don't remember the
technical details.  I'm sure they're on the Kodak website.

--Ben

OK, thanks for the info. That's interesting. I'll look for it.

Uwe