 Robotics / 9626
Re: RIS 1.0 vs 1.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 22:03:07 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Ron Glasmann" <ron@glasmann.com> writes:
By all means, get the upgrade. Even if you never touch the software, the
extra pieces (including the coveted, oft-referenced clutch gear--the white
thing) are very much worth having. You'll also have two versions
of the test
mat, and two Constructopedias.

This sounds very good.  I think I was under the impression that all I would
get would be the new software.  Your reply makes it sound like I get the $25
"upgrade kit" that I saw on legoworldshop.  Is this indeed the case?
Yes.