 Robotics / 9603
Re: detecting goal objects at a distance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 10:05:37 GMT

Ben Jackson wrote:

You can get these (as well as so-called Hot Mirror filters to block IR) at any
camera store.

--Ben

Well, I knew that camera stores sell IR blocking filters but IR transmission
filters? Are you sure? (What would be the purpose for normal photography?)

Uwe