 Robotics / 9672
Re: 8448 there are no brakes !!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 16:00:03 GMT

I am glad you enjoyed the machines. I hope you will try some yourself. Be
sure to send me a note if you decide to create a CNC machine. You might want
to check out Iain Hendry's machines at:
http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/robot/
He does some very clever work.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/bobfay_98
"Jan-Albert van Ree" <javanree@3dgamers.com> wrote in message
Bob Fay wrote:

Check my site for steering the 8448.

Just had a look.... WAY cool!!! I'm a CNC lathe operator and it is so • great
to see how you managed to make working models of all those machines, just
wonderful... Just bought my Mindstorms kit, hope to do some great things
with it. Looking at the things on your site, I got a long way ahead of me
:-)
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com