 Robotics / 9673
Re: 8448 there are no brakes !!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 16:05:26 GMT

Bob Fay wrote in message ...
I am glad you enjoyed the machines. I hope you will try some yourself. Be
sure to send me a note if you decide to create a CNC machine. You might • want
to check out Iain Hendry's machines at:
http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/robot/
He does some very clever work.

Thanks for the plug, Bob (^:

Someday (when I'm not building (^; ) I'll whip up some HTML and make a
decent looking page to navigate around. Right now it's just directories.
Sorry about that.

    Iain (who's off to Toys R Us to see if he can get that piece count up)
--
tokama       http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr
ICQ UIN      5362826