 Robotics / 23381
Re: Johnny five IS alive - first MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:37:11 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hi Stefan,

I've seen bits and pieces of this as you've posted them to Brickshelf, but it's
great the see Johnny in all his glory.  I can't wait to see this completed.  I
hope that eventually you're able to post movies of him in action.

Bruce

Hi Bruce

Thank you for your feedback. I'll try to make some movies and post them.

Steven