 Robotics / 23364
Re: Johnny five IS alive - first MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 04:18:56 GMT

Hi Steven

I remember seeing this a while back and thinking it wasn't even Lego, until I
looked closer, woof.  Woof, woof.  And not only is it a great model but then you
roboticized it as well.  Cool.  I can't wait to see when your done.  This will
be  truly an awe inspiring creation.  Any chance for video of Johnny in action?
I appreciate all the in progress pics as well, fun to look at.

I looks like the treads work, but how is the action?  How do those hinges hold
up to rolling around?

Wow, good job, can't wait to see it done.

Mark