 Robotics / 23314
Re: The Great Ball Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:03:08 GMT

I agree with you, Rob.  That said, to start, Steve and Co. have their little
thing goin' on, and I just wanted to point out that, within the parameters as
layed out by them, one has toe potential to make a module that would work both
as a straight thru as well as a 90 degree turn to the right.

I didn't think about this until lunch, but you'll note this little yellow modules
conforms to the spec, and works very well as an 90 degree turn to the left, and
could also turn right:

In fact, it may be interesting to see someone build a "splitter" that handles balls
different, until it fees them into the next output bin (where they are again
combined)

Steve