 Robotics / 20628
Re: Is there any interest in a tiny scout-like brick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 22:49:32 GMT

In an effort to not take 2+ years to get pictures from my camera to my
website, here's a brief photo update on the project:
http://www.ben.com/LEGO/rcx/picoscout/

Having mangled, er, adapted only my second 2x8 electrical plate to make it 4
individual 2x2 pads, I'm starting to think that the fabrication aspect of
making these bricks would drive me to drink.  So proposing to sell them
might have been premature.  :)