 Robotics / 20628
Re: Is there any interest in a tiny scout-like brick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 22:49:32 GMT

In an effort to not take 2+ years to get pictures from my camera to my
website, here's a brief photo update on the project:
http://www.ben.com/LEGO/rcx/picoscout/

Having mangled, er, adapted only my second 2x8 electrical plate to make it 4
individual 2x2 pads, I'm starting to think that the fabrication aspect of
making these bricks would drive me to drink.  So proposing to sell them
might have been premature.  :)

Re: Is there any interest in a tiny scout-like brick?
Maybe you could sell just the 'difficult' parts like the controller and the
interface and leave the rest up to the individual buyers.

Bert

www.vandam.tk  Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning