 Robotics / 20620
20619  |  20621
Subject:
Blast from the past! (was: Re: Is there any interest in a tiny scout-like brick?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 05:29:28 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ben Jackson writes:

[snip all]

Hey Ben -
Seen your name floating around lately, and when I saw this post decided to
check out your site. I remmeber you were like the second LEGO site I ran
into online, right after Paul Gyugyi's, back in summer of 1996!! WOW!

So, I checked, and you still have your raytracing page up there. Hasn't
changed much :-) (for those reading this: http://www.ben.com/LEGO/) Now I
remember discovering all the cool LEGO stuff online back in the day, waaay
before LUGNET came around. That was a long time ago!

-Tim