 Robotics / 19556
Re: Helicopter was Re: Newbie has an idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 15:59:17 GMT

Thought I would let you guys know that a MindStormer by name of
SeriousDamage claims to have built a helecopter that really can fly. He's
uploaded it to the MindStorms site:

http://mindstorms.lego.com/eng/inventions/invention.asp?id={A4558A7F-E39D-4419-B862-8ED68F26BC9B}&slotN=3

and he sent me some pictures I'm hosting for him at my site for two weeks.
(after that I'm taking them down)

http://www11.brinkster.com/buachaille/sd/

Just FYI, maybe some food for thought. :-)

~Mike
http://www.lmsm.info