 Robotics / 19508
Re: Helicopter was Re: Newbie has an idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 04:54:05 GMT

Gustav Jansson wrote:
If everything goes fine I'll be getting a RIS 2.0 it will be
my 1st LEGO MINDSTORMS set. I have an idea but may is not possible to
do specially a newbie like me won't be able to do it but I whould like
to know if is possible to do a remote control plane?

I have built not a plane but a helicopter that does fly (sort of) which is
remotely controlled.  Here are some recent photos:

Very cool - but definitely cheating!

May be no if what about a car?

With a second RCX to build a controller, this would be doable.

A Lego remote controller would be cheaper than a second RCX.

HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>    WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>
Projects : http://plib.sf.net    http://tuxaqfh.sf.net
            http://tuxkart.sf.net http://prettypoly.sf.net