 Publishing / 4069
Re: Bricks? Magazine Announcements: Charter Subscription Offer and Preview Sneak Peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:15:17 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
This is getting exciting...we look forward to serving the LEGO enthusiast
community with our unique publication!

So... What about the non-US or Canada AFOL's?

Yes, what about us lot?  We can all still pay by PayPal in US$.  Up the
subscription rate to allow for postage, and we promise no bitching about not
getting a free gift...

Jason J Railton