 Publishing / 4064
Re: Bricks? Magazine Announcements: Charter Subscription Offer and Preview Sneak Peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:51:42 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Matthew,

I've just printed out my order form to mail in, but I had one question.  If
I had previously signed up for the free first issue, does this subscription
kick in after that, or will I get two of the first issue?  If I'd get two,
is there a way to cancel the freebie just to save you a little money?

Bruce

Hi Bruce -
The free offer and the subscription are two separate offers. If you
subscribe for the charter subscription, that does not affect your free
sample issue. Subscribing does not put you in for two free issues.

Thanks for the kind offer, though :-)

-Tim