 Publishing / 4057
Re: Bricks? Magazine Announcements: Charter Subscription Offer and Preview Sneak Peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:29:55 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Ben Roller writes:

Since the deadline for charter subscribers is coming before the preview
issue, I'd bet that you're going to be losing a few would-be subscribers.  I
for one find it hard to pay $2.00 per issue (a savings from the $5.00 cover
price!) for a magazine that I've never even seen.

Agreed, I was thinking the very same thing.

jt