 Announcements / BrickMedia™ / 3
Subject:
Bricks? Magazine Announcements: Charter Subscription Offer and Preview Sneak Peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.brickmedia
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:43:24 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

BrickMedia is happy to make several announcements regarding our
much-anticipated LEGO® enthusiast publication, Bricks Magazine.

1) Charter Subscription Offer: Our free preview issue offer drew some 2000
requests for Bricks Magazine! We are now hard at work to complete our
preview edition for delivery soon.

Based upon our teriffic response, we have developed a charter subscription
plan at a tremendous savings for you, the enthusiast community! Only $12.00
for the first 6 issues of Bricks Magazine...that's an $18.00 savings from
the cover price! PLUS...each charter subscriber will be eligible to receive
a free gift! (see the official publication web site at
http://www.bricksmagazine.com for details)

However, this offer is only available for a VERY LIMITED TIME! It expires
April 15, 2003. Follow this link to become a charter subscriber to Bricks
Magazine TODAY! http://www.bricksmagazine.com/subscriptions.html

2) Preview Issue Sneak Peek: We're too excited to keep this to ourselves, so
we are beginning to post some sneak peek images from our preview issue on
the official publication web site. Head on over to see our cover...and be
sure to look around for some additional images!

3) Web Site Update: We have updated the entire official publication web site
at http:www.bricksmagazine.com. There you will now find additional
information on:

  -Article Submissions (http://www.bricksmagazine.com/article.html)
  _Review Material Submission (http://www.bricksmagazine.com/review.html)
  -Model Submission (http://www.bricksmagazine.com/model.html)
  -Photograph, Artwork and Image Submission
(http://www.bricksmagazine.com/image.html)
  -LDraw Model and Image Submission (http://www.bricksmagazine.com/ldraw.html)
  -Advertising (http://www.bricksmagazine.com/advertising.html)
  -and more...

This is getting exciting...we look forward to serving the LEGO enthusiast
community with our unique publication!

Matthew Gerber
Editor-in-Chief
Bricks Magazine

Re: Bricks? Magazine Announcements: Charter Subscription Offer and Preview Sneak Peek
This is getting exciting...we look forward to serving the LEGO enthusiast
community with our unique publication!

So... What about the non-US or Canada AFOL's?

:)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)

Re: Bricks? Magazine Announcements: Charter Subscription Offer and Preview Sneak Peek