 Publishing / 4068
Re: Bricks? Magazine Announcements: Charter Subscription Offer and Preview Sneak Peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 05:13:50 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Gary Haas writes:
Is it ok to use the Bricks Magazine Logo to provide a link to the site from
my Bricklink store?

I'll do you one better. I made a Bricks button for the Building Instructions
Portal recently...why don't you use that? I've just uploaded it here:

http://www.bricksmagazine.com/images/bmag_button_88x31px.gif

If you'd like to use a larger image (and hey, like we're going to complain?)
feel free to use any of these laying around in the site files:

Best, nice small size: http://www.bricksmagazine.com/images/bmlogopaypal.jpg
Largeish: http://www.bricksmagazine.com/images/bmlogo.gif
Good middle ground: http://www.bricksmagazine.com/images/brickslogo.jpg
A big one if you like PNGs: http://www.bricksmagazine.com/images/logo.png

Just do us a favor and download and host the images yourself please. Just
link to http://www.bricksmagazine.com

Thanks for the support Gary!

(And anyone else may feel free to do the same...if you wish)