 Publishing / 2093
Re: Backgrounds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 23:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
In the past couple of months, I've been taking various pictures of the sky,
specifically for these pictures.  Last night, after playing around with
Photoshop for a long time, I finally figured out how to put pictures of my
castle things on those backgrounds.  I have a couple of airship pictures with
clouds in the background to make it look like it's flying.  Here they are if
you want to take a look at 'em:

Please let me know what you think.

Wilson