 Publishing / 2092
Re: Yeah! Member Pages, Check it out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 22:35:08 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.publish, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.publish, David Goeb writes:
Sorry Shiri, hope you find time to look again. <grin>

<grin>
Since you asked so nicely, I did and I'm glad I did! Great job, I had some
very good laughs over that...the pictures look great, and the effects +
talking add a lot!! Awesome!

-Shiri

Yeah, I agree; the effects and captions give it character.  But, me and Shiri
are wondering, what happened to Chap. 4?  Been into the sippin' whiskey again,
or something? ;-)
-Chris (and Shiri)

I had half of it(#4) done with a video-Cam like I did for #'s 1-3 and
some of the "Olde" pictures. So the upshot is I have it written out
but I can do so much better with my new camera (Casio QV2000), so I am
rebuilding/reshooting all the scenes. Sorry about the delay and the
missing adventure, releases will prob' go #5(p2), #4, and then #6(p1&p2).

Thanks for the kind words,
DaveG