 Castle / 4983
Re: Backgrounds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:55:43 GMT

"Wilson Raska" <willy007_@hotmail.com> wrote:

In the past couple of months, I've been taking various pictures of the sky,
specifically for these pictures.  Last night, after playing around with
Photoshop for a long time, I finally figured out how to put pictures of my
castle things on those backgrounds.  I have a couple of airship pictures with
clouds in the background to make it look like it's flying.  Here they are if
you want to take a look at 'em:

...very nice! seamless even! so what's ur trick? :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)