 Castle / 4982
Re: I am loooking for a picture of the castle 2000 females
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:11:01 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
After hearing all of the rucus about the 2000 castle female minifigs I
wanted to see for myself, does anyone have good pics of them (the torsos
that is)?

Here ya go...

Wilson uses Princess Storm's torso on the "Lone Falcon":
http://www.sofast.net/~raska/independent.html

I use Queen Leonara's torso (and skirt piece) on "Queen Cleo":
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Royalty.html

-Shiri
Thanks. Now I see those keys that were being talked about... I see why
they are there, remember that the king was often out fighting wars and
in most medieval households, the queen (or whoever) was in charge of the
household. The keys would probobly have been to things like the pantry
where they kept all of the expensive, exotic spices and stuff.