 Castle / 4968
  Backgrounds

In the past couple of months, I've been taking various pictures of the sky, specifically for these pictures. Last night, after playing around with Photoshop for a long time, I finally figured out how to put pictures of my castle things on those (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Backgrounds

(...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Backgrounds

This is what the original post should look like. In the past couple of months, I've been taking various pictures of different backgrounds, specifically for these pictures. Last night, after playing around with Photoshop for a long time, I finally (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Backgrounds

(...) from a bit too high jpg compression?) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Backgrounds

Hey Wilson, Nice job with these! You got them looking pretty smooth. I really need to get Photoshop. (I've been telling myself that for about six months now.) My silly MGI PhotoSuite is worth what I paid for it (i.e. nothing). I especially like the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Backgrounds

(...) Speaking of paying nothing -- Corel's PhotoPaint [1] for Linux will be a free download Any Day Now. (Sometime this summer.) The full CorelDraw suite will be for pay, but the Photoshop-clone component will be free. $500 will buy an awful lot of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Backgrounds

(...) I was wondering what people would think of that one. I kind of envisioned him on the summit of a mountain. That one was the first one I did and I thought it'd look pretty cool, the dark clouds behind an evil guy. (...) Thanks. Wilson (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Backgrounds

(...) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) Guide ((URL) the wildlink ((URL) #160 (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Backgrounds

(...) Well, first I take the picture with a piece of bright green fabric behind it. Then I open up the background picture and minimize it (You'll need this later). Then I used the magic wand tool to select all the green. Then I go to the select menu (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Backgrounds

(...) I use Corel PhotoPaint 8 (for Windows), and I'm quite happy with it. As far as I can tell, it has all the same functions as PhotoShop. (Most, if not all, Adobe PhotoShop plugins work with PhotoPaint too) --Bram Bram (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Backgrounds

(...) ...Ive tried doing the same kind of thing using both green and bright orange, but it always leavs a bit of bleed thru colour at the edges where the model meets the background :-/ (really hideous with the orange too!). :-/ Green didn't leave (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)