 Castle / 4968

Subject:
Backgrounds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:28:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In the past couple of months, I've been taking various pictures of the sky,
specifically for these pictures.  Last night, after playing around with
Photoshop for a long time, I finally figured out how to put pictures of my
castle things on those backgrounds.  I have a couple of airship pictures with
clouds in the background to make it look like it's flying.  Here they are if
you want to take a look at 'em:

Please let me know what you think.

Wilson

Re: Backgrounds
In the past couple of months, I've been taking various pictures of the sky,
specifically for these pictures.  Last night, after playing around with
Photoshop for a long time, I finally figured out how to put pictures of my
castle things on those backgrounds.  I have a couple of airship pictures with
clouds in the background to make it look like it's flying.  Here they are if
you want to take a look at 'em:

Please let me know what you think.

Wilson

Re: Backgrounds
This is what the original post should look like.

In the past couple of months, I've been taking various pictures of different
backgrounds, specifically for these pictures.  Last night, after playing