 Pirates / 637
Re: Extra cutlasses galore...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 07:24:56 GMT

Don't forget the nine dollars off if you order nine!

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Kevin Salm <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.pirates, Paul Davidson writes:
Just letting Pirate fans know that I bought ten of the tiny 1747 sets • from
S@H, and all of them came with an extra cutlass.  Cool, now I have a pile • of
them! :)

That is a great little set.  Of all the Pirate minifigs, that one is my
absolute favorite torso.  Useful for so many Pirate personalities--looks • good
with a peg leg, looks good with those awful Fright Force heads, and looks • good
with eye patch head, as well.  Plus makes an excellent Castle fig for so • many
other personalities, too.  The tri-corner hat and the head that comes with • this
fig in this set are also very useful.

I seem to have enough pistols, cutlass swords, gold coins, and Yellow • goblets
at the moment, though.  But Yellow plates are always on my want list.
This set does not have a treasure chest which is fine with me.  The last • time i
counted those damn things I had nearly a three digit number.

High time I called and ordered some of these little sets.
It may very well be the last time North American Shop At Home has any • Pirate
set listed in the catalog.

__Kevin Salm__