 Pirates / 634
Re: Extra cutlasses galore...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 04:09:28 GMT

Richard Parsons wrote in message ...
I've got more cutlasses than I can safely store in my ships, and gold well,
yes, one can always use more.

I've sure regreted the cutlasses I've bought from parts auctions, I probably
have way more than I need.

To really arrest my attention, tell me about a set I can buy for next to
nothing that has quantities of anchors, ship's wheels, and those four
pronged lantern holder thingies c/w top covers in the same colour.

Well, the dollar blimps came with an anchor (it's a real shame the blimp
didn't come with a ship's wheel). Of course dollar blimps don't help Richard
too well... I've got a handfull of extra palm leaf holders/lantern holders
that I've acquired in various sets, but they are definitely the hardest
piece to get in colors other than brown and green.

Frank